- Public Web, darknets, deep Web
- Search engines, websites, social networks, forums, etc.
- Audio, visual, and text sources
- Real-time results
The WEASEL™ forages through all kinds of open and closed data, metadata and files in public Web domains. It examines audio, visual and written sources from search engines, websites, social networks, to blogs, forums and more. Unlike Google or Tor which show you indexes of popular information, the WEASEL™ ferrets out the irrelevant and gathers and clusters only that which is pertinent to your query or situation. Its automation feature allows you to not only save your queries, but you can you update your research or deepen your scope, at any moment, with the latest data in real-time.
- Obscure and/or company data
- Documents, texts, emails, phone records, etc.
- Fast processing of massive data
- Links people, places, and networks
THE INFORMER™ goes through massive amounts of unstructured and obscure company data, documents, texts, emails, phone records and more, regardless of the size of your organisation. It quickly analyses, classifies, indexes and then visually displays the connections between people, places, and networks. It shows you the how deep some connections go, allowing you to make informed decisions and to take appropriate actions as necessary.
- Legal data, dossiers, and archives
- Easy search, sort, and indexing
- Save items and excerpts that are most relevant
The INQUIRER™ brings efficiency and ease and to the arduous task of searching and sorting through legal dossiers and archives. With just a few clicks; discover, find, index, and store records, documents, and excerpts that are most relevant and important to your case.